Bayroute

Bayroute in Powai is located in the Transocean building on Lake Boulevard at the corner of the street. It had come up in 2017, and I have visited this place thrice. The place serves good Mediterranean food, with their Hummus Bayroute standing out as one of their best dishes. The pita bread they serve is made fresh and it means that it is served when it is hot and soft. I ordered their soup named Aush when I went with my sister, and although it was nothing but sambar, it tasted very nice. One of the best desserts I have ever had is their Baklava, which they serve with a liquid nitrogen frozen rose that is crushed in front of you on the dish. The frozen rose petals pieces paired along with the baklava makes for an incredible tasting dish.

It is an expensive place, and hence it is best to go to the restaurant where the food will be served hot and with some theatrics instead of ordering. I recommend the restaurant and it is one of the top places I shall take visitors to.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Francesco's Pizzeria

Doolaly taproom